Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sorry I haven't written in quite some time but we have been so busy enjoying Aunt Connie that there has hardly been time to write. We have restored two quilts and have made five new ones! We still have plenty to go but Aunt Connie will be here until Easter so have no doubt we will get them finished. We went through one sewing machine but Auntie bought Judy and I a new one for our Christmas present this year. Wow, we are so excited and grateful.

Speaking of grandchildren~my sister, Debra, is going to be a grandmother again. Her son Joey and his wife are expecting another baby. We are all hoping for a girl but, as you know, we think boys are great!!!! If a girl, they want to incorporate my mother's name as the baby's middle name. I suggested Bella Faye but they are leaning toward Anna Faye which is very nice.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, we did! I also hope you all have a ver Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This, in case I am slow in writing again.

1 comment: