Friday, June 19, 2009

Chris' Graduation Party Tonight!

Tonight our family and Chris' friends are getting together for a celebration party for Chris. As I said yesterday, we are all proud of his accomplishment.

Little Mike is off already this morning to earn money. His Dad took him out to Lakeside to clean his Aunt Heidi and Uncle Larry's corral. Well, actually, it isn't their corral -- it is Billy's (the horse) corral! He's doing a great job earning his money for camp.

Taylor is finishing his second week of summer school which is really difficult now because all the other kids are out for summer. I admire his fortitude and am so proud of him when he gets up every morning and rides off on his bike to school, when I know he'd rather be at home, too. It will all be worth it one day, Taylor.

I just talked to my sweet Aunt Connie. I'm afraid that she is going to work herself too hard cleaning house again today. She's so anxious to see Michelle and her family.

I'm taking one book off my "To Read" list and am now reading it. So far, it is an attention keeper and I am enjoying it. It is author: Ken Follett's The Pillar of the Earth. As you can see, I have added a Suduko puzzle- I really enjoy doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment