Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday

Today, Judy, Heidi and I went and visited Michael. It was a surprise for him. I think it cheered him up. I know it did us. We got him his usual mexican food favorites and Judy took him some of the delicious strawberries we got at Smart and Final yesterday. I'm so happy to say Taylor and Michael got up and went to church on their own!

Skyping is fun. I visited with my nephew Charlie, III, today and also met his wife Mindy, son, Joe and youngest Will. His daughter Sabrina was out shopping with her friends. I haven't seen Charlie since he was about eight years old and he is thirty-seven now! I think this ability we have to visit and talk on the computer is great. I also got to visit with Charlie's dad, Mick, too.

I forgot to say that Michael went out on the bay boating and/or fishing with the scouts but he got seasick. He said he had a lot of fun anyway. Taylor went kayaking with his troop in the morning and then went to the dance at Santee that night. He, too, had a good time. Church and Scouting has been the best thing the boys have done and we have done for them. They have learned so much and had a lot of fun doing it. Michael is looking forward to his birthday in December so he can go to the dances too.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo happy that you have figured out the camera and how to skype. It really is an amazing to be able to talk to those so far away. We are having a wonderful time out this way. I am thinking of staying....hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete