Thursday, June 18, 2009

Christopher Graduates from Middle School!

Christopher Holt, Congratulations!!! We are all so proud of you. Chris is my third grandson in high school now. They are growing so fast I can hardly keep up with them. Larry will be a junior at West Hills where he will be able to show his brother, Chris, around campus. Taylor will be a
sophmore at Mt. Miguel. Taylor is attending-to his credit-two sessions of summer school. Michael's last day of school is today. He is being promoted to eigth grade and he goes to Chet F. Harritt Middle School in Santee. Cody is being promoted to second grade and he, too, goes to Chet. I am very proud of all my grandsons.

Michael is working very hard to earn his money for Scout Camp and amazingly he is more than half way there already! He as really done a good job and has enjoyed doing it, too.

Today, again, I am reminded how fragile life is and how we should not take one day for granted. I am very sad by news I received today but will take peace in knowing that I will be able to help. I know this sounds very mysterious but is all I am going to say on this.

I have managed to get one thing done today. My dearest aunt, Aunt Connie, in Firth, ID will be 72 years old the 23rd of this month-next Tuesday and I finally ot her birthday present off today. She is my beloved mother's sister and I love her very much.

My cousin, Michelle, who is in the process of leaving Korea with her husband Adam, an army helicopter pilot, and their two daughters Lorea and Alana this week sent me a copy of my blog site in Korean. Quite different, I couldn't read it! Ha ha. It will be great having them back home. They live in Alabama. We'll get to visit when they come to San Diego to see Adam's mother and Michelle's sister, Roxanne. Then they will go to Idaho and pick up my Aunt Connie and return to their home in Alabama. I'm hoping after Aunt's stay in Alabama that she'll come and stay with Judy and I for as long as she wants! We'd love that. My other cousin, Rhonda lives near Boise with her family and hopefully they will all get to visit. I sincerely thank Adam for his service for our country, again; and his family who go and support him. I believe they are due to arrive back in our country on Saturday so, Welcome Home Adam, Michelle, Lorea and Alana and pets!!!!! We love you.

1 comment: