Saturday, September 5, 2009

Friday (Yesterday)

Today, Heidi and Chris came over and we had a lot of fun. Heidi helped me arrange my desk and that was a big help. Later we went to Walmart to return the boys new bikes and get them new ones. Too many mechanical defects just to have Walmart fix them and return them to us. They were only one and two weeks old. Both boys had accidents on them because of mechanical failure. The bike assember at Walmart came out and adjusted everything on both the new bikes, which they didn't do the first time. I bought the warranties, so nobody could touch the bikes except Walmart without invalidating the warranties. Anyway, the man was terrific and did a great job adjusting the bikes.

After we got home, Heidi and I went and got pizzas and we ate and watched the old version of "The Time Machine" with Rod Taylor. He was so handsome in his day. He was great in "The Birds" too. Afterwards I had a sweet tooth and Jamie and Cody went and bought donuts. Boy did they ever buy donuts! They came home with two big boxes!!! They were so good.

I forgot that during the morning, I did get the boys merit badges on their sash. I glued them first thinking it will make it easier to sew them on. Be nice if the glue holds and don't need to sew them but better not take a chance.

Haven't seen Mr. Charlie, II. Judy named the alligator in our patio area. Just as well because he didn't eat the bugs that killed my cherry tomato plant...the other plants are hanging in there but still fighting...

Judy is still not feeling well. I do believe she should see a doctor as she might need an antibiotic but she doesn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment