Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday




Well, I had a real surprise today. I went out to spray my veggies and as I came into the patio, I spotted a huge lizard- alligator something that I don't want on my patio anyway. He is in the picture. Cody and Michael tried to catch him but he is a leaping lizard and that even surprised them. Cody just came in and said, "It's okay, Gramma, he's in the wall." Oh, that's good--that means he is still on the patio and so now I have to keep the door shut so he doesn't "leap"right into the house.


I also lost my cherry tomato plant. I feel so bad but will go and get another and try again. I think I babied it to death--literally.

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute lizard. The reason he is around your plants is because of the bugs. They eat most of the bugs that try to eat your plants. They are actually good luck. I have two that live in my garden and I don't spray for ants or other little plant eaters because of it. It has been so hot that my plants are suffering. Good luck with the new plant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should name the lizard "Charlie II", after my pet lizard Charlie. And Katie' is right, he is cute.

    ReplyDelete