Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today I am 59 years old...WOW, as "Bob" would say. I'm amazed at how fast time has gone by. I started the day off with calls from all my loved ones: Taylor, Little Michael, Jamie, Heidi, Judy, Aunt Connie and Michelle, Debra, Big Michael and Roxanne. Then two "angels" came to the door (Sister Desingano and Sister Joy Prescott) and they sang Happy Birthday to me too! Voices of angels from them and all my family that sang to me. They also brought me delicious cookies and banana bread. Yum! So far, a great start to my day. I am a lucky woman. It's not so bad- looking forward to 60! I thought I was going to have a hard time with that but I'm good!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday my friend. May it be filled of joy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much to all of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to the best sister in the world! Love you Dearest. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Sandra! You're so amazing, I love you heaps. Thanks so much again for all of the great time we spent together this weekend. You are a choice cousin and I'm so grateful to have close family like you and Judy to have fun with. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ben,
    Is is Judy and I that have the choice cousin. We are so proud of you and love you very much. Take care. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed your big day. Happy Belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We miss you all! Happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete