Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wednesday




Judy got home from work early and she was feeling a little better. We went and bought a few groceries. After dinner we got ready to go to the Scouts Court of Honor. To my surprise, Michael conducted the ceremony and he did a wonderful job!! We were all very proud of him. The boys had asked their mother to attend and she did so that was good, too. Afterwards, we came home and watched America's Got Talent and then went to bed. Taylor is going to Seminary so he has to get up even earlier. I like to get up with him but he actually had to wake me up today.
I'd just like to say that I think Sister Rigging's new Bangs look fantastic on her. She looks so young....maybe we should all cut us some bangs!
My plants have just about had it, as evidenced in the photo above. Haven't decided whether to try again or not.

1 comment: