Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Here it is Wednesday already. Jerome's furniture is finally coming out to fix a backboard on one of our dining room chairs. This has been an ongoing problem with our chairs. (about the fourth time). I will say it has been a pain in the rear having to do this so many times; but to Jerome's credit, they have always taken care of the problem.
Katie' says I'm getting the hang of this blogging, so I will take that as a compliment because she is one lady that knows a lot about a lot...She has become such a good friend to Judy and I, more than friend, family-she and Rob-and we are blessed to have them in our lives.


I found the following quote in the book "A Special Collection In Praise Of Mothers" selected for Hallmark by Helen Exley. Mom gave it to me for Christmas one year. I miss my Mom so much and today is no different. I liked the quote, but I know that it does not end with the "beating heart." I love you Mom, for all time and eternity.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog so I thought I would pop in to say HI. I haven't seen you in a while. I hope everything is okay. Please let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can respond either way. You can leave a comment on your page, or you can leave a comment on someone elses page. Sometimes when you leave the response on your page you run the risk of the other person not knowing its there, but I still do it. My blog address is www.nickandcandi.blogspot.com but if you go to my home page it will say the web address up in the tool bar, then I usually just copy and paste that address to my page. If you have any more questions let me know. You will get the hang of this in no time.

    ReplyDelete