Sunday, May 24, 2009

Judy and I ate some bread and Katie's strawberry jam last night. Oh, my gosh, it is fantastic. I think I could live on jam and bread alone. Judy even went out and bought some vanilla ice cream to put some of the jam on, too. There won't be any left though because Heidi and Larry and the boys are coming over for dinner today to celebrate their birthdays and wait till they get a taste of that jam on hot biscuits. That will be the end of the jam!

Jamie is spending the day with Dawn and their family. As much as I hope they can work things out, this will be the first birthday in 39 years that he and Heidi have not celebrated together. It is sad to me. We will have a cake on Wednesday the 27th (their real birthday) for Jamie.

We went to church this morning and Brother Day and Sister Day were the speakers. The are both wonderful speakers. Katie' is not only a great teacher but she is so darn entertaining! It was a good lesson. Sister Spring also had a good lesson in Sunday School followed up by Sister Nedder in Relief Society on Service. Good Day.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you enjoy the jam. I enjoy making it and giving it away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I enjoyed it to the last spoonful.

    ReplyDelete