Wednesday, May 27, 2009

JAMIE AND HEIDI'S 39TH BIRTHDAY! Is that possible?




Today, May 27, 1970, Jamie and Heidi were born at 6:11 (Jamie) and 6:15 (Heidi). Happy Birthday to my wonderful children who honored me with choosing me for their mother. They are 39 today which I am having a hard time figuring out how that much time has gone by so fast. There were celebrations Sunday and Monday and all was great!!

Early on Monday Judy and I got up and went to our beautiful temple and did some work. We ran into Annette there and it was nice to see her. Then we went out to Glen Abbey Memorial Park to put floweres on Mom, Dad and Uncle Art's graves. All the flags and flowers were so beautiful. Daddy was a Marine and we honor him always. It's so peaceful up there. I miss them so much and it will be a wonderful day when we are altogether again.

The pool party at Heidi and Larry's was a real "SPLASH!" A lot of friends and family there.


The photos up above are of Luke's cousins: Abbey, Bailey, Missy, Marley, Ben and Coda.
The top photo is of my grandson #3 Chris. He went creative and pierced his ears and shaved out the middle of his eyebrows. He is unique, to say the least. I love that boy!!!!

Later that day I came home and took a nap on the sofa and then woke up and went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you'al had a wonderful party and a great holiday. I love the pool and the water. I enjoyed it so much on monday that this redheaded redneck is now RED!

    naps are awsome!!

    ReplyDelete