Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Wild and Wonderful World


Today I start my day as any other with my son Michael's phone call. As usual, I have to tell myself that Michael has a disorder and he can't help himself. You see, my precious, handsome son lives with the horrible disorder Schizophrenia. Our whole family lives with it. It is so difficult but on the days we visit him and see that fantastic grin on his handsome face, I am so thankful for him. I love him so much, and that is all I am going to say about this at this time.



I am slowly figuring out this blogging business and find that I am really having a good time with it. However, the day goes by so fast and I'm still here working this or that out, how to insert a photo, etc. Thank goodnss, Katie' is going to come and assist me tomorrow.

Judy is at work, as always, and the kids at school. Luke is asleep at my feet. He, like me, is running on low gear these days. He soothes me as I rub his back with my foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment