Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Well, we had an easy dinner. I made mexican scrambled eggs into flour tortillas. Good and easy. Thought we were in for relaxing evening when Bishop called and, unknowing there was a problem at Scouts, I proceeded to ask Bishop if I could call him back as I was on the other line with my son Michael. Well, he said something funny (I can't remember now what it was but it made me realize he needed me for something important --like stitches--I do remember he mentioned stitches! Taylor had cut himself pretty good. Judy and I rushed over and picked him up and agreed that he did need stitches. I thought we could go to urgent care but was told by Kaiser that they do not do stitches at urgent care and he would have to be taken to the emergency room. As we have had a lot of experience of late with e.r. rooms, I am sure they will probably be there for awhile. These will be his first stitches. The cut is deep and I hope he has not injured a nerve. We'll just have to wait. Love you, Taylor. Thanks Bishop for good first aid for him.

1 comment:

  1. My kids were very anxious to tell me about Taylor's experience last night as soon as they woke up this morning since I was gone last night. All the action was quite exciting to them. JR even drew a picture of it all last night. Hope their wait in the ER wasn't too bad last night.

    ReplyDelete