Monday, July 13, 2009

Boy Scout Camp!


Michael and I woke up at 4:30 a.m. to get to church by 5:15 a.m. Michael made quite a ritual out of getting dressed in his uniform. He said it was very important because he wanted to look nice for his leaders. That made me happy. His Dad was in the hospital and couldn't see him off and they were both sad about that. Michael was still excited about going. He was really happy when he heard R.J. was going, too.

I spent the day at the hospital with Jamie. He came home this evening and I'm hoping that the infection from his shoulder surgery doesn't reinstate itself somewhere else in his body. So far, it has gone from his ears to a UTI and what next?

Taylor had the house to himself all day and I know he loved that. Everytime I called him to check on him, the music was loud and he was playing video games and eating pizza!

Judy came by the hospital after work. After getting Jamie home, she and I went out and had some dinner to try and relax after a few hectic days. I don't know if it worked or not but a good nights sleep will probably help more. Luke is happy that we are all home now (except Michael, of course).

2 comments:

  1. IT is so Awsome that Michael went to camp and was excited about it. SOrry to hear about the hard time Jammie is going through.

    Why didn't I get to go to dinner with you? hehehe, just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was up early this morning too. Nick woke me up on his way out the door to give me a kiss and say goodbye, which was really sweet but then I couldn't get back to sleep. He called me this afternoon to let me know that they all made it there safely and he said it was SOOO hot. He was sitting in his truck because he needed a break from the heat. I mailed off a package today for the boys, I filled it will a bunch of treats and squirt guns(so hopefully that will help to cool them down). I am going to head up there on Friday to have dinner with them and I haven't decided if I am going to stay the night or not, but I hope it cools down a little before I get there.

    ReplyDelete