Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Judy Can Sew!!!!

I made chicken and new potatoes and green peas for dinner. Afterwards, Judy got on the sewing machine and she had my temple dress hemmed in nothing flat. I am so happy--I've wanted it shorter since I got it. I feel like it looks better, too.

Taylor and Michael got along with each other all day!! It's a miracle! They actually worked out chores to each others liking and played on their Wii and at other times during the day. We've almost got the old clothes cleaning done and the new in. Whew! The boys really dislike doing that--that's when I wish they were girls. Girls like to shop and accessorize and so on... Right, Kaylee and Courtney?

Everybody is getting new kitchens so I'm thinking of a project for myself. Whether or not it gets done is another story. But my plan is to take out the top shelf of the cupboards and use the next shelf for easily accessible counter top appliances. This will also afford me the opportunity to re-paper or fabric (I'm leaning to fabric) and I can get rid of a bunch of dishes and casserole dishes and all kinds of stuff that we don't need any longer. I love to pass on and use just what we need. Anyway, I'll keep you posted.

Thank you again, dearest sister, for making my dress to my likeing. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. It is so funny to me just how different boys and girls are. I cleaned out my girls closet a couple of weeks ago and ever since they have been begging me to take them shopping. School starts on Monday, so I am quickly running out of time, looks like I will be making a shopping trip this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete