Saturday, July 25, 2009

Busy Day

We've had a very busy day today. Started out with a Fireside at church this morning. It consisted of a wonderful breakfast, fun coversation with our sisters, canning, gardening, and making tortilla classes. Judy and I came home with a cherry tomato plant, a beef steak tomato plant, basil and chives, too. Now, we are going to garden...let you know.

Michael had work to do for Brother Prescott and then at the Bishop's. Taylor had a dance tonight in El Cajon and Michael went to Aunt Heidi and Uncle Larry's. In between, we went to Wal-mart to get planting soil and mulch (for the new plants) and tried to pick up Michael's camp photos. I couldn't believe it when the photo technician told me they wouldn't be ready for a week. Things have changed. I guess because of digital photography.

Judy and I did some bead work and also made another duvet cover. We have been busy!!! I told Judy tonight, after dropping Michael and Taylor off, that I was so tired I felt like I have been on vacation! Going to go getTaylor at 10:00 and then come home and get to bed. Early morning tomorrow--going to see Michael and then visit Debra and Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment