Friday, July 31, 2009

Thursday at Heidi and Larry's House

I decided to go over to the kids house and help them out with some of their chores. They work all the time and have little time for themselves so...mom to the rescue. Actually the boys helped out a lot, Chris, Michael, and Taylor, and they went swimming in between. I was actually in Heidi's laundary room and I don't know what made me look up in one of the cupboards--I wasn't snooping, Chris was doing something, and I saw three great books: biographies on Pres. Lincoln's mother and Pres. Washington's wife. The other is "Mysteries of the Bible." Heidi said they weren't hers and she called Kay who said "Take them!" so I did. I'm looking forward to starting them.

Back to chores. We must have done twelve to fifteen loads of laundary! That alone kept us busy but we had a plan and it worked well. I even had time to make dinner and have it ready when the kids got home. AND Heidi made it home on time. She usually works 10-12 hours a day!

Taylor and Mike ended up staying the night again. Judy and I headed out home and decided to stop at Sonic for a burger and drink. We were going to have ice cream but just didn't have room for it. We got home and begged Luke's forgiveness for being gone all day and when we realized his forgiveness, we went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment