Friday, July 10, 2009

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY, CODY!!!

Today Jamie finally had his surgery on his shoulder. We arrived at the hospital at 6:30 a.m. His surgery didn't happen until 9:30 a.m. due to complications that worked out okay. We finally got home about 5:00 and was pretty tired. Judy got off work early and joined me at the hospital at noon.

I was lucky enough to run into Pastor Paul who came and visited me almost daily when I was in the hospital last summer. He remembered me (the Mormon) and was as happy to see me as I was him. He couldn't believe how well I looked but I reminded him that it was a year ago. It was great seeing him. I also met a temple worker and her family while I was sitting in the waiting room and promised to find her next time we go to the temple. She knew we wouldn't be there tonight. She had the most beautiful white hair and she said to me when leaving, just look for the white angel.

All the family has called constantly regarding Jamie. We all love him very much and will be glad when the next few days are over and the pain will start to subside.

Oh, I almost forgot, Judy bought me a beautiful new necklace in the gift shop. I just love it and got many comments on it at the hospital. Hospital gift stores have the best items. The only fun thing about being there, usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment