Friday, July 31, 2009

Attention, Soldiers!!!!





It's so boring when Judy isn't at home, I try to keep busy (like when she is home.) I didn't get enough laundry yesterday, I decided to do more here. I also got Michael's curtains hemmed-something I've wanted to do for awhile now. I was a little leary about using Judy's sewing machine but everything came out okay.

Taylor and Michael came home today from their aunt and uncle's. The house definitely isn't quiet anymore. Sometimes, though, it is just too darn quiet. Cody was asking about his great-grandfather's Marine uniform and I told him that Aunt Judy still had it. Well, he and Taylor were so excited and they wanted to know if they could see it and even try it on. Their grandfather was a Marine, too. However, I gave Heidi the photo of her dad in his dress blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment