Saturday, August 1, 2009

Visiting With the Propsners!

















The Propsners are not just another family friend. They are family. We love all of them very much. They are Jimmie Carolyn, her husband (not pictured) Larry, John and Adam. They have two dogs-Hannibal and Molly. They are Great Pyrenees and they are absolutely huge and beautiful. They also have an equally beautiful cat named Panther. Jimmie and I go back along time. I was best friends with her Mom and eventually we all grew to love each other as family. They do not come any better.

We went out to Fort Rosecrans to visit Ruby and J.D. It is so beautiful out there. We had a nice visit and I know Ruby was listening in with great delight. Afterwards, we went out to lunch. We had Viet Namese food. It was so good. Then Jimmie told us about Spitz sunflowers seeds and all the different flavors so we had to go buy some of them in a couple different flavors. We got the Dill Pickle, Seasoned, Chili and Lime (my favorite) and Spicy, just to name a few. Oh, I forgot the name of a new grocery store we went to out at Point Loma but I know there is one in Casa De Oro--Fresh and Easy--something like that. I couldn't believe the great prices they had. We went in for flowers and came out with bags. I will continue to shop at the one in Casa de Oro.

Later Judy and I went to Macy's. Judy needed new shirts and we had fun doing the whole fashion show thing even though we were exhausted. Then we finished up at Wal-mart because I needed a new shower mat! Talk about a full day. It was fun especially being with Jimmie and her family again. Everything was fine when we got home so that made it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment