Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday

Today I was saddened to hear about dear Sister Todd's passing. My heart goes out to Brother
Todd and all of their family. Afton was my first visiting teacher when I came back to San Diego from Boston. She was always so kind and had such a beautiful smile and manner about her. I will miss her, too.

Melissa came for her scheduled visit with Taylor and Michael and it went very well. The boys even asked her to go to church with us Sunday and she heartily said, "yes!" They boys want her to see what they do and how they look all dressed up in their suits.

Cox cable came and worked on the television. The problem is the television but he was able to put some kind of nut or bolt on the back of the tv and so far it has helped. The repairman wasn't sure how long it would work but it is working now.

I threw in some crunchy fish sticks and potato tots for dinner. Easy and even I can't ruin that! It's been kind of a lazy day. I did talk to Aunt Connie and Michelle first thing this morning and that was fun. I was just getting ready to call Debra when she called me...the sister thing, I think. We had a nice conversation, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment