Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saturday

Well, our television finally did bite the dust so we went out to get a new one. We then had to get a stand to put it on because it wouldn't fit in the entertainment center. My dear son, Larry, dropped everything and came to the store and with my grandson, Chris, and helped Judy and I pick out everything. Then drove it home in their truck and spent the rest of the day putting everything together! Heidi followed and we had a great day. Larry and the boys worked, as I said, Judy made a wonderful dinner and we all enjoyed the day and the excitement of the new television. We are very lucky to be able to count on Larry to help us with a lot of the things we can't do. Thank you, Larry and Chris, Taylor and Michael! We put the old entertainment center out on the sidewalk with the television and it was gone in 10 minutes!!!! We were going to take it to the D.I. box but it never made it. I'm glad somebody got it who wanted it and can use it.

The boys were tired after staying up late the night before with their friend, Seth, and having to get up early to go wakeboarding so they were asleep early. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment