Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today, Jerome's is coming out to fix a leg on one of our dining room chairs. We have had so much trouble with the chairs in this set. But, I will say, Jerome's always takes care of it so I try not to complain about it too much.

I miss Michael. He stays out at Aunt Heidi's with Chris most of the time. This way Chris has company because Lil Larry goes to work with his Dad and Grandpa Larrys. The boys swim and I try to urge them (by telephone) to vacuum, do dishes and throw in a load of laundry once in awhile to help out Heidi and Larry. They assure me they are, but I don't know for sure.

Melissa, Taylor and Michael's biological mother, called yesterday and told Taylor how she had gotten a new tattoo. Wow! She could have bought the boys some school supplies or food or spending money or anything but she got her tattoo! As Bob would say, "Wow!"

Speaking of "Bob," our Michael came home today. He just doesn't understand how much we miss him when he is not here. Now, our family is complete again.

No comments:

Post a Comment