Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday Special

On the menu today was cabbage rolls. They turned out a lot better than my cake yesterday! At least they looked more appetizing. My day started early. I woke up at 2:00 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. It was not a waste of time, however, as I was able to finish my book Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth. It was almost 1000 pages and kept me interested. I did finish it and that says a lot. I'd give it *** out of ****. I guess my snooze during my MRI and going to bed early gave my body enough sleep for I haven't lagged today.

Judy worked late today and came home really tired. We started to watch home movies but our television in the family room is going out and it was just too frustrating to watch it. We could go into the living room but we are so accustomed to sitting in the family room.

I was happy to read a reply email from my "Sweetie Pie," and you know who you are, and that you read my blog. My Jimmie Carolyn. Hi. Hi, Larry, J.J., and Adam. Hope you are all doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment