Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Michael!!!!

Today, is my son, Michael's, birthday. He is 38 years old but he is and always will be my baby. We had brunch together and had a wonderful visit. He looks great. He is very handsome. After our visit, Judy, Heidi and I went to Debra and Joe's house in San Jacinto and they took us out to lunch at a wonderful Mexican restaurant. I had the carne asada plate and it was delicious. Judy had a taco salad, Heidi also had the taco salad, Debra had fish taco's and Joe had the carne asada, too. It was all so good. We went back to their home and had carrot cake that came in a close 2nd to our Mother's cake. We also drove by Joey, our nephew's, new home. We just got to see the outside of it because he was not at home. It is so nice. I'm anxious to see the inside. He lives in Hemet with his wife, Angie, and their daughter, Michelle, and son, Ryan.

I slept all the way home. For some reason I've been really sleepy for about four or five days now. Can't explain it. We arrived home and, as usual, we were happily and lovingly greeted by our wonderful Luke! Taylor and Michael were out on a bike ride and Jamie was in his room watching television.

Checked on the veggies and herbs and all looking good.

Sure wish Judy didn't have to go back to work tomorrow. I can't believe where the week has gone. We have had a terrific time and wish it could go on and on. I'll be glad when she can retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment