Friday, August 28, 2009

Thursday

Well, it certainly was a hot day yesterday. We even had to put on the airconditioning. Didn't do much even went to Sombrero's for mexican food for dinner. Jamie brought home lots and lots of ice cream--we all like different flavors.

Judy's notebook is on the blink and she feels really bad about it. She has to send it to Texas. I want her to just go get a new one and we can always figure out what to do with that one (Little Mike?) Anyway, I know she misses it as I know how much I would miss mine. She had even started journaling on hers. Maybe she'll think about getting another one.

I talked to my sister, Debra, yesterday and she and Joe are doing well. I also talked to Aunt Connie and they all seem to be alright back in Alabama. It's still raining. Apparently, it rains off and on everyday. Sun could be shining one minute and raining the next. It's that way in Idaho sometimes, too. Usually, not during July and August-really the only two summer months they have. It has snowed in September in Idaho. The year I was born, 1950, my Mom said it snowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment