Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday

I started the day off with Judy going back to work...I miss her already. I didn't dwell on that too long because I had an eye appointment at 8:55. My eyes are 20-20 except for close up vision. I could just keep using dept store glasses but I have an astigmatism in one of my eyes and hopefully this prescription lens will make my close-up vision clearer. I should have my glasses in two weeks. Now, I have to be careful. I am well known for breaking and losing glasses. I can't be so careless with prescription glasses. When I got home I tried calling Aunt Connie again. We have had a lot of trouble getting calls through to Michelle's. They are having a lot of rain now -- maybe that is the reason. Tried calling again and got through this time.

I made Jenn Hurdsman's recipe for Dutch oven Pineapple Upside-Down Cake. It's in the oven now (not on a campfire) so I hope it still turns out. It sure smells good. Well, as you can see up above, it did not turn out as hoped but as I said, it does taste good.

I went over to the hospital and got my MRI done. Now, it's just waiting for the surgery date. Hope it is soon. Now that I have made up my mind, I want to get going and be 100% again.

No comments:

Post a Comment