Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday

We all got up and went to church. The boys were so excited because their mother, Melissa, went with us. She was so proud of them and still stunned at how big they are--I know because she teared up through most of sacrament. I believe she felt comfortable though. She use to go to our church and her grandmother is an inactive member.

After church, we continued to clean up from yesterday. We had to find places for a lot of different things that was in the entertainment center that doesn't fit in the new one. We got that done and both Judy and I was shocked when it was finally done.

Judy made a wonderful dinner and chocolate cake with boiled white fluffy icing (my favorite). I'm thinking about having another piece. We are all still tired tonight.

2 comments:

  1. It was really great to see Melissa at Church. I am sure the boys were really happy about it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katie', we were happy to have her join us and it made the boys happy. That means everything.

    ReplyDelete