Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday

We went to church. Made an easy lunch consisting of hot dogs, cold salads and chips. Then we watched the movie, "The Soloist." It was pretty good. Movies about Schzophrenia are not my favorite, however. Since we live with it, I don't particularly care to watch it but I didn't know that was what the movie was about when we bought it. I guess it does help the public know an itsy bitsy bit about the disorder and the torment the person affected goes through and the family of the the person affected. I always say our family suffers from schizophrenia rather than just my son suffers from it. My son is doing very well on his meds. He is homesick and we miss him terribly and look forward to the day that he can come home. We all love him with all of our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment