Sunday, August 9, 2009

Raspbery Jam

Yesterday, Judy and I made four batches of raspberry jam! I took it out of the freezer to make room for the peach and decided to get a late photo of it (for proof)! That's why there is frost on the bottles. It was fun doing it together and seeing what we had achieved. Then we proceeded to clean Judy's room and ended up with a tv and four bags of clothing and shoes for the DI.Check Spelling

Later we went to Heidi and Larry's where Larry grilled us the best steak I remember having in a long long time. We also had baked potato and salad. We ate raspberry and strawberry freezer jam on hot biscuits and were stuffed! It was so good. My grandson, Chris and his mother really enjoyed the jam. It made me very happy.

We got home late and Judy kept on working-I ended up deserting her as I was so exhausted land my arms and knees hurt so bad I felt like if I didn't go to bed, I would just plain fall down. I did, however feel bad leaving Judy on her own.

1 comment:

  1. Katie and Judy made a fondit car. It is adorable. Little Mike made some very creataive landscape out of the fondit. I think he may have a talent there.

    ReplyDelete