Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Toys

Judy, Taylor and I went shopping and Judy bought a new laptop. It's one of those cute little ones. She is going to have a lot of fun on it. We stayed up last night doing emails, addresses, websites and just having fun...I, too, bought something. I bought a Sony Portable Book Reader! I'm so excited because my Quad is so heavy I can't hold it and if I set it down in my lap, it is just far enough away that I can't see it-with or without glasses! So, I'm excited too. Taylor bought a CD and a movie and wanted to go to Sonic for dinner. We came upon a nice deal on movies that Michael likes. We were able to get him the entire series of Avatar for $3 each. He loves those cartoons and I know he will be pleasantly surprised when he gets home from camp. What fun, at Sonic, just like the old days. The ice cream is out of this world and the food was good too. The carhops are on rollerblades and their service was great! Hope Michael is having fun at camp. I miss him. Jamie is recovering nicely. Luke is fantastic! Katie', when do we get to blog again????
Can you tell I am ANXIOUS?

No comments:

Post a Comment